Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grey's... Running my life...

I love Grey's Anatomy.  It's one of the very few TV shows on that I actually watch and pay attention to.

I missed all of last season because I was always working.  I recently discovered that Netflix has the entire fifth season on its "Watch Instantly" section.

So I started watching the 24 episodes during the weekend and I haven't stopped.  I need to finish the season before Thursday, when Season 6 premieres.

I was up until 3:30 last night, watching Grey's Anatomy on my computer.  I had class at 8:00, and during my two-hour break from 9:00 - 11:00, instead of taking a nap I watched more. 

Then, I got an email that my 11:00 class had been cancelled, so I watched more.

And fell asleep.

And had to go to my noon class 20 minutes late. 

Lame.

Dear Meredith,
You are running my life.

Without love,
Raissa

No comments:

Post a Comment